Co-Working Space Furniture: Small Changes! Huge Difference!
The changing work practices are enabling work environments to change as well. Freelancers, digital professionals, developers, artists, and similar self-employed professionals and even start up entrepreneurs are shifting towards new age workspaces. The traditional office setups have given way to co-working spaces. Such alternatives to the age-old office cubicles are known to foster more creativity and collaboration among people. And such spaces thrive on comfort with the apt shared coworking space furniture and their ability to integrate diversity under one roof.
Creating the right atmosphere
In any workplace, the right ambiance helps in boosting productivity, work satisfaction, and harnesses positive energy. With co-working spaces, it becomes more critical to create a holistic environment, since there are professionals with different needs. When designing the interiors, furnishings, and fixtures, it is essential to keep in mind who you are catering to. Are you going to have more millennial professionals or a more matured crowd? Will there be young parents who bring their kids to work? Depending on your target audience you can define the look and feel of the co-working space.
Choosing the right co-working space furniture
Needless to say, furniture makes for an integral part of a workspace, especially in a co-working environment. Consider functionality more than just the look. Your audience will also help you define the furniture. For example, designers and creative artists seem more edgy furniture, ergonomic designs (since they sit for long hours) and more environment-friendly materials. If you have senior business owners or self-employed professionals, then you can look at designer furniture that renders a classy than casual effect to space. If you are creating a generic space, then look at minimalistic items of furniture that are functional yet aesthetic and fit into your budget.
Designing the right layout
When designing the layout of your co-working space, the functionality of every element is more important than just the visual appeal. Remember, this is an office space for every professional who spends a major part of their day here. Hence the layout should not be complex; neither too rigid nor too laid back. For instance, bean bags and accent chairs look great but they are not widely used in an office set up, unlike in a home space. If you cater only to working moms/dads who bring their kids to work, there should be a child-friendly corner with toys, art materials, etc. If you have more female entrepreneurs working in the office space, then you can incline towards more feminine décor, and so on.
Important items to include
Here’s a quick checklist of things that you must ensure in the co-working space that you are developing:
- Different seating options with sofas, chairs (high, low seating, or standard).
- Desks and tables at different heights so people can choose their comfort zone.
- Good flow of air and light (natural light if possible).
- A balanced lighting and HVAC system.
- A basic lounging/reception area.
- Kitchenette with tea/coffee makers, microwave, and a refrigerator.
- Wall décor as per your office theme and clientele.
- Some greenery with indoor plants.
Irrespective of the size of your office and the kind of professionals you are targeting, the basic co-working space furniture and facilities must yield a comfortable and positive environment. So your clients look forward to coming to work every day!
Thank you for reading our blog, you can also view our more blog here:
- Make you’re outdoor simply good looking for Lakdi furniture
- Restaurants and banquets decorating ideas that will leave a major impression
- Tips to maintain wooden furniture
- Luxury furniture that adds a touch of beauty to your office
- Commitment to extraordinary quality & services
- Start a business in lighting installation
- Ways to beautify your outdoor spaces
- 5 ways to enhance your workplace
- Interior decorating tips for any spending budget
- An introduction to our auditorium, railways stations and airports furniture
- When you buy from Lakdi, you buy peace of mind
- Tips on home furniture purchasing and proper care
- A new furniture company in India
- Lakdi educational furniture that really cares about your back
- How has furniture played an important role in human life
- How a good desk can help organize your work and your space
- Important factors to consider when buying food court furniture
- Lakdi-your one-stop source for all your school furniture needs
- 7 Advantages of having wooden furniture at site offices
- A process of Lakdi: The house of desirable furniture
- Enjoying the great outdoors in style
- 5 Incredibly simple and inexpensive design tips to refresh your institutes
- Furnishing your office with eco-friendly furniture
- An essential guide to arrange beautiful and stylish living room