Process of Lakdi: The house of Desirable Furniture
How often have you availed any service for your home and were left disappointed with the end result? Don’t worry, the story is the same with everyone. When it comes to work pertaining to Interior designers, furniture manufacturers and importers, Office furniture manufacturers, Importers, and Interior designs consultant, finalizing a company is only half the job. The process followed by these stakeholders can make all the difference. We, Furniture Manufacturers, Importers, and Interior Designers have designed our process through rigorous brainstorming and applying our years of experience. Let us give you an overview of our process that ensures everything goes as per the plan.
We do not jump to budgets and competitive costs that we can offer. We do a thorough requirement analysis to understand the project along with the cost and resources that would be employed. We provide accurate estimates of the activity and the total duration for the same. Our project planning methods will give you a complete idea of the costs and timelines involved so you can plan accordingly.
Sourcing and procurement
Once things are set in motion, we focus on procuring the best products as per your requirement without wasting any time. The process involves direct negotiations with the suppliers to procure the best available product at competitive prices. We then continue tracking the products to ensure that they are on schedule. Once the products arrive, we do a thorough inspection to maintain strict quality standards. After approval, the products are customized as per the requirement.
Supply chain Management
Well, let’s accept that not all top-notch products are available in India. We also import the latest trending products from across the globe to suit your requirement. The procurement process is similar to the one followed locally except the onsite quality control and customs clearance. Clearing a product from customs needs a whole range of bureaucratic procedure including Airway bills, freight certificate, taxes, and more. We take care of everything and ensure timely delivery of your products.
It must have been pretty evident so far that complete customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Our onsite qualified technical staff will ensure a hassle-free experience. Our highly skilled and experienced CRM team will take care of all your problems. You can sit back and relax while we take charge and complete the work in stipulated time and as per your requirement. Get in touch with our executives to know more.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can also view our more blog here:
- Make you’re outdoor simply good looking for Lakdi furniture
- Restaurants and banquets decorating ideas that will leave a major impression
- Tips to maintain wooden furniture
- Luxury furniture that adds a touch of beauty to your office
- Commitment to extraordinary quality & services
- Start a business in lighting installation
- Ways to beautify your outdoor spaces
- 5 ways to enhance your workplace
- Interior decorating tips for any spending budget
- An introduction to our auditorium, railways stations and airports furniture
- When you buy from Lakdi, you buy peace of mind
- Tips on home furniture purchasing and proper care
- A new furniture company in India
- Lakdi educational furniture that really cares about your back
- How has furniture played an important role in human life
- How a good desk can help organize your work and your space
- Important factors to consider when buying food court furniture
- Lakdi-your one-stop source for all your school furniture needs
- 7 Advantages of having wooden furniture at site offices
- Enjoying the great outdoors in style
- 5 Incredibly simple and inexpensive design tips to refresh your institutes
- Furnishing your office with eco-friendly furniture
- An essential guide to arrange beautiful and stylish living room