Why hospital furniture shouldn’t all be about the price
This is not a hidden fact that furniture demand in Indian hospitals continuously rising. It can be a ruthless business where a little bit margin can clinch the deal. At the moment to grape a sale, it can often be the customer who loses out in the long run.
The hospital owner may happy to save a few amounts off of total price it can come at a cost. In the rush to close a deal, the important ace of building long-lasting relationships always forgotten.
Discussing the lower price by hospital owners may not have had an ample opportunity to discuss their requirements fully and explore all options. In general, when hospital business owner lower price points it tends to be driven by cost engineering, this effect product quality negatively, at last, those hospital businesses successful who always maintain margin in cost, margin, and each & everything.
Being able to speak with an expert professional who knows the individual customer, their hospital, the wider market and product options can be hugely valuable. They will take the time to explore all of the options and ensure the hospital area need furniture product that they need rather than what you think you need.
Procurement and sales are part of the interaction and need trust, collaboration and understanding to create a successful partnership that delivers the true best value for all stakeholders.
That’s what sets lakdi the furniture company. Although lakdi has been here for the last 5 years, the team culture and dedication to the working and private hospital industry as well as the government hospital industry shines through. Time and again we hear from hospital owners thanking us for creating beautiful hospital space.
The Lakdi team has a deep understanding of the hospital environment both from their history of working with hospitals and from personal experience. By discussing, researching, and investing in product development we ensure we stay at the door of innovation – enabling us to deliver furniture that’s suitable for the modern hospital environment.
Also, the supportive ‘partner style’ relationship is aligned to our customer’s processes, make sure the journey from inquiry generation to delivery and installation to invoicing is as simple as possible – allowing our customers more time to focus on their vital role of caring for the nation’s health.
From large scale new build projects to urgent single items the team puts customers at the heart of everything they do, we are proud to be part of the lakdi the furniture company, a business that is standing head and shoulders above the rest.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can also view our more blog here:
- Make you’re outdoor simply good looking for Lakdi furniture
- Restaurants and banquets decorating ideas that will leave a major impression
- Tips to maintain wooden furniture
- Luxury furniture that adds a touch of beauty to your office
- Commitment to extraordinary quality & services
- Start a business in lighting installation
- Ways to beautify your outdoor spaces
- 5 ways to enhance your workplace
- Interior decorating tips for any spending budget
- An introduction to our auditorium, railways stations and airports furniture
- When you buy from Lakdi, you buy peace of mind
- Tips on home furniture purchasing and proper care
- A new furniture company in India
- Lakdi educational furniture that really cares about your back
- How has furniture played an important role in human life
- How a good desk can help organize your work and your space
- Important factors to consider when buying food court furniture
- Lakdi-your one-stop source for all your school furniture needs
- 7 Advantages of having wooden furniture at site offices
- A process of Lakdi: The house of desirable furniture
- Enjoying the great outdoors in style
- 5 Incredibly simple and inexpensive design tips to refresh your institutes