Importance of BIFMA certified Furniture
Office Furniture is the heart and soul of your office. It is the place where your employees spend most of their time working magic for your company. You want to ensure that they get the best possible furniture that makes them feel at home. There are a lot of options available on the market which look similar but are light years apart from each other. How do you differentiate the best from the rest? You can do so by purchasing only BIFMA Certified Furniture. Let me elaborate more on that.
What Is BIFMA?
All of us have standards in the products we sell, the places we eat, clothes we wear, etc. In almost every aspect of our lives we adhere to certain standards which are set by no one else, but us. So, how can one buy furniture that is not BIFMA certified? BIFMA is an acronym for Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association (BIFMA), a not‐for-profit trade association for business and institutional furniture manufacturers.
BIFMA is responsible for setting standards that ensure that the office furniture is suitable for 8+ hours of use every day and meets all the requirements of users. BIFMA believes that offices should provide healthy, comfortable, and productive workspaces which can only be provided with engineering, innovation, and material standards. BIFMA devises and refines standards while working towards a smooth implementation of the same.
BIFMA standards deal with all aspects of the furniture that may even in the slightest way hamper the experience of your employees. BIFMA certified furniture undergoes a rigorous test that may include seat drop, back pull, swivel cycling, base stability, tilt mechanism testing, arm and back durability, caster durability, and more. These standards set are different for products belonging to various categories which you can check from here.
Why Purchase Only BIFMA Certified Furniture?
There is a stark difference between ‘Meets BIFMA standards’ and BIFMA Certified Furniture. The latter is certified, while the former claims merely to be meeting all the standards but is not verified. When you buy furniture that is certified by BIFMA, you are ensuring that your office furniture will adhere to set standards of safety, durability, reliability, flammability, and overall quality. Besides, certified furniture would also have been made keeping in mind the environment and social responsibility.
Most new age companies care for the well-being of their employees and want to give them the best of the facilities in the office. BIFMA certified furniture will ensure that your employees get a healthy work environment which will boost the productivity of your company. It also shows that you care for your employees which further improves the work environment of your office. Lastly, it will give you peace of mind since you do not have to worry about frequent breakdowns.
BIFMA certified furniture comes with 5 years of warranty. We at Lakdi, have a huge collection of BIFMA certified furniture to suit all your office furniture requirements. So next time when you plan to buy office furniture, look no further then Lakdi for premium quality BIFMA certified office furniture.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can also view our more blog here:
- Make you’re outdoor simply good looking for Lakdi furniture
- Restaurants and banquets decorating ideas that will leave a major impression
- Tips to maintain wooden furniture
- Luxury furniture that adds a touch of beauty to your office
- Commitment to extraordinary quality & services
- Start a business in lighting installation
- Ways to beautify your outdoor spaces
- 5 ways to enhance your workplace
- Interior decorating tips for any spending budget
- An introduction to our auditorium, railways stations and airports furniture
- When you buy from Lakdi, you buy peace of mind
- Tips on home furniture purchasing and proper care
- A new furniture company in India
- Lakdi educational furniture that really cares about your back
- How has furniture played an important role in human life
- How a good desk can help organize your work and your space
- Important factors to consider when buying food court furniture
- Lakdi-your one-stop source for all your school furniture needs
- 7 Advantages of having wooden furniture at site offices
- A process of Lakdi: The house of desirable furniture
- Enjoying the great outdoors in style
- 5 Incredibly simple and inexpensive design tips to refresh your institutes
- Furnishing your office with eco-friendly furniture
- An essential guide to arrange beautiful and stylish living room