LOUNGE SERIES : WHEN A VISIT TO A NEW PLACE CHANGES EVERYTHING
Let’s be honest, no one enjoys to wait in a waiting room, but it’s something this is what we all do and sometimes we can wait for a while. That’s why the impression of the waiting area could be a make or break experience; so it is extremely important to ensure guests feel comfortable and welcomed while they are sitting and waiting in your space.
The waiting area of an office, hotel or should also be a reflection of what the company or organization represents.
Because of all of these guidelines, it can be overwhelming to know where to even start when planning out the interiors and furniture for the waiting area. We have put together some tips and advice to take the guessing out of the process:
Fill with the Right furniture
The most important part of your lounge area is the furniture; not only is it the first thing the guests will see, but it also determines how comfortable they will feel in your space.
- The conformability and size of the types of furniture should be the focal point of your lounge area and easily viewable from the entrance.
- While selecting the office furniture or hotel furniture it should be inviting and clean and the finish should fit with the décor and provide durability.
- No matter what type of office furniture or hotel furniture you are considering, the most important thing is to measure everything! While designing the interiors of the lounge area you need to carefully measure that the lounge area space you are willing to design so that the pieces of office furniture or hotel furniture you choose, will fit into the area with no problem.
When choosing the lounge chairs to be it for office furniture or hotel furniture what will work best in your setting, there are many things to consider:
- Is it comfortable? Would you yourself to sit in it for possibly 20+ minutes? One might feel the wait time to be longer if the seating is uncomfortable, so the best test is to try it.
- Consider all type of your guests, their sizes, ages, and mobility. This will help you determine things like if you need chairs with arms or chairs at different times to accommodate everyone.
- What type of upholstery will you need? Generally, combination fabrics and engineered fabrics tend to be more durable than natural ones and work well in high traffic areas.
- Also, the tighter the weave is, the longer the fabric tends to hold up.
Choose Colours Carefully
- The colors of the office furniture or hotel furniture for its lounge area you choose and the colors of your walls and fixtures of the office or hotel can have a direct effect on.
- If you are designing a corporate’s lounge area you may want to choose calming or reassuring colors such as dark denotes honesty, loyalty, and security while green is calming.
- This is also why if decisions need to be made in the reception area, choosing a soft-blue green or pastel colors can help with decision making.
- While choosing colors of the office furniture or hotel furniture for your lounge area don’t forget that you may want the colors of your company reflected throughout your waiting space as well.
Earlier, Lounge area used to be considered as a modern interpretation of a club area. But in the present scenario, the lounge area has also found its place in the waiting and recreation areas of modern offices. Retreating to the lounge furniture can be the first step to new ideas.
Thank you for reading our blog, you can also view our more blog here:
- Make you’re outdoor simply good looking for Lakdi furniture
- Restaurants and banquets decorating ideas that will leave a major impression
- Tips to maintain wooden furniture
- Luxury furniture that adds a touch of beauty to your office
- Commitment to extraordinary quality & services
- Start a business in lighting installation
- Ways to beautify your outdoor spaces
- 5 ways to enhance your workplace
- Interior decorating tips for any spending budget
- An introduction to our auditorium, railways stations and airports furniture
- When you buy from Lakdi, you buy peace of mind
- Tips on home furniture purchasing and proper care
- A new furniture company in India
- Lakdi educational furniture that really cares about your back
- How has furniture played an important role in human life
- How a good desk can help organize your work and your space
- Important factors to consider when buying food court furniture
- Lakdi-your one-stop source for all your school furniture needs
- 7 Advantages of having wooden furniture at site offices
- A process of Lakdi: The house of desirable furniture
- Enjoying the great outdoors in style
- 5 Incredibly simple and inexpensive design tips to refresh your institutes
- Furnishing your office with eco-friendly furniture
- An essential guide to arrange beautiful and stylish living room